Thursday, April 2, 2015

Rain Rain... Rain boots? Yes or no???

Do you love rain boots or hate them?

I always thought I would never own a pair of these. I had no interest in owning a pair. As it is becoming the season for rain I did get s pair of these boots not for the style factor but because I am sick of having wet feet or ruining shoes plus I think they look cute!

Some people think these only are appropriate for a fisherman or compare these to a leather boot as one blogger put this as there is nothing more luxurious the a black leather boot when the weather gets shitty. Well.... HELLO!!!! Leather get ruined!!! and then comparing them to "looking" mental. WOW... even when I did not wear them I really never gave much thought to them and I only thought they were ugly when well they were and people mostly used them for gardening. I have a black and tan pair from GH BASS and they look like a ridding boot! 

Here are some fashionable boots for that rain that will not seem to stop! Pick boots that will speak to you and your style. 

High heel biker boot $244



Walk this way plaid boot $65

Ralph Lauren rain boot $56

Burerry Rain Boot $395

Kate Spade Red Rain Boot

Stuart Weitzman $295

Diesel Pink Boot $325


Prada $330

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wearable Spring Trends

Welcome to my blog!  I love to talk fashion! I like to let everyone know what I am thinking.. good or bad in what I think is...