Saturday, April 11, 2015

Only want what is necessary? Items that should be in your closet

I know some women just want the basics in her wardrobe. Don't give me choices just give me what I need. I love love clothes and shoes!!! 
I am breaking it down and letting you know what MUST be in your closet now!

3 pair of jeans:
Yes that is all you need (shhh.. don't tell my husband)
3 White Button Down Shirts:
Pick shirts that Tucked in to a pencil skirt or boyfriend jeans without looking lumpy!
Double Breasted Pants Suit
This will never go out of style and please have a pants suit in your closet. Why? you ask? Because you never know when you will have to wear one and you don;t want to be in a panic at the mall looking for the perfect one.
Bodysuit:
Great layering item and grab a few when you get the perfect one!
Flowry Midi Skirt:
Have a Midi Skirt in a flowy fabric: Skirts should be fun at this length!
Sexy Jumpsuit:
This is an easy all in one look. Very easy! I have a black one but this red one is gorgeous!
Sexy Ankle Boot:
Great building block; This can be worn with dresses, jeans or trousers.
Pair of Statement Earrings:
It helps to have a go to earring for any occasion. Pick one that will go from day to night.

Have the right bag for every occasion.
Great oversize clutch, Small luxe clutch for occasions, great chain purse for everyday and a great over sized bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wearable Spring Trends

Welcome to my blog!  I love to talk fashion! I like to let everyone know what I am thinking.. good or bad in what I think is...