Tuesday, April 21, 2015

FALL TRENDS 2015




Fall Fashion Trends 2015

I am going to do a blog at least once a week on fall fashion. I know some people are rolling their eyes and thinking really? Yes really? I want to make sure if you see pieces that reflect what will be in style and on sale grab them as come August, September you won't shell out a lot of money on a trendy style for fall and winter. Now is a great time to find ridding boots on eBay as you can find leather boots for $25. Last year I did get a pair of Burgundy Ridding boots all leather for $30. I know the heat of the summer has not even arrived but wanted to a least keep in mind what will be a trend for fall.

Car wash skirts:


This is a skirt that has the cut up style of fabric. I don't want to say fringe this is a more polished look to the fringe style we saw last year.

Puffer Coat
I think this is a classic and most women have this in your closet. This year will so better cuts and great prints as well as some leather puffer coats.

Faux Fur Stoles:
This is a cute trend and is something different. Will make outfit a show stopper.

Flare:
Flares are back and better then ever! This will replace the skinny styles of the past. Thank GOD!!! Make you legs appear longer with a wedge or a heel.

70's Chic:
Yes the looks of disco.. We will see a lot of flares. BOHO style and chunky knits.

Statement Earrings:
I really don't like big overdone earrings but once it awhile I will give it a try. Hey t is a trend right?




Neon's:
Yes the colors of the 80's are coming back this fall but done in a more sophisticated look. Must is paring it with neutral colors like gray, black and beige.

Shearling:
This is a warm coat for the winter season. This is a great style and the faux styles look great as well. We will see over sized coats, knubby vest and cropped jackets.

Brown:
Brown always looks good in the fall season. Keeping with the 70's chic brown is the color and it will have more copper and burgundy undertones.

Chunky Knits:
I love chunky sweaters on a cold winter day they are just cozy and comforting. This is a big fashion trend for fall and winter as we then pair it with a more slimming bottom.

Head To Toe Black:
Yes the slimming black we go to so why not wear it all over. It makes you look like new york chic. Mix Patterns and fabrics.

Long Line Blazers:
Update on a blazer that remember from yesterday looks good on everyone. The blazer for 2015 is a leaner and longer style. You can wear this with a pair of chinos for a more casual look.

Fun Hosiery:
Fun patterns are a great switch out to the black stocking. These are a little more fun and give your wardrobe a updated look without buying new clothes.

Floral Prints:
Everyone been at Target yesterday? Lilly Pulitzer? Well some people know how I feel about target I think it brings the down the brand and its more upscale line. There is a reason they put for target.. Sorry about the rant. Floral prints for Fall and Winter will see more bold background's such as red and a dark teal. Make sure to pair them with wool or suede. (This is a great pickup with the spring and summer items go on Clearance.

Winter White:
Love the color of a winter white. This is a favorite with everyone. Love a pastel pink or Blue to go with this color. I also love a black cashmere sweater to make this look so elegant.

Turtlenecks:
This is a must must have for the fall and winter. This was all over the runways for fall fashion week. The look? Best layered under a dress.

So there you have it. I only list these now just in case the clearance items are out there and you can achieve the look without spending the money.

I do offer personal styling services.
Call or email me for details:
Lisa the Fashionista
lisathefashionista93@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Wearable Spring Trends

Welcome to my blog!  I love to talk fashion! I like to let everyone know what I am thinking.. good or bad in what I think is...