Thursday, April 23, 2015

Everyone wants to be Cinderella or Snow White on their Wedding Day

Want to be a Disney Princess for your wedding day!

I came across these when I was looking for a few formal gowns I have listed and saw this collection. If anyone knows me I am obsessed with Cinderella. My husband took me to the movie and loved it but at the end when she marries her prince the dress she was wearing was very very similar to mine without the colorful flowers. I made a comment on our way out and Earl said "wow they are similar" So when I cam across these I had to blog and show my customers something fun to think about.  These dresses from Alfred Angelo. The first one is from the Cinderella movie and is a limited edition. (similar to what I wore on my wedding day) They also have a Disney bridesmaid collection. So cool... I wish there was something like this available when I was getting married!

This is the limited edition Cinderella Movie Wedding Dress 

This dress is Elsa's Wedding Dress 

This is the iconic Cinderella Wedding Dress

This is Snow Whites Wedding Dress... LOVE IT!!!

This is Belle's wedding dress

This is Ariel's Wedding Dress

This is Jasmine's Jumpsuit... Dress..


This is Rapunzel's Wedding Dress

This is Sleeping Beauty's Wedding Dress


Tiana's Wedding Dress


These are all so gorgeous!!! 
Having trouble with fashion for your wedding and or honeymoon. 
I can help!
I am a personal stylist! 
email me with any questions!
lisathefashionista93@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wearable Spring Trends

Welcome to my blog!  I love to talk fashion! I like to let everyone know what I am thinking.. good or bad in what I think is...