Thursday, April 23, 2015

Top 5 eBay Items at my store! 4/23/15

Top eBay items in my store.
There is also a great sale going on I have items for auction and winter items have been discounted.


I wanted to share what items are hot and I usually can tell by the number of hits a item has and  by the number of people that put it on their watch list.

Diane Von Frustenberg Ocean Blue Silk Belted Dress $79





This is a Sunshine Yellow Sleeveless Dress XXL Old Navy $19


Talbots Black and White Matte Jersey Faux Wrap Dress SZ 10 $19

Ann Taylor Nude Long Sleeve Oversized Blouse SZ 2 $16

New with Tags Cache Golden Sequin Drape Blouse SZ M $24


You can also always get a free wardrobe assessment:
I am a personal stylist: Please email me for more information
Lisa The Fashionista!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wearable Spring Trends

Welcome to my blog!  I love to talk fashion! I like to let everyone know what I am thinking.. good or bad in what I think is...