Saturday, April 25, 2015

What to wear on weekends

What to wear on weekends?

Happy Saturday! So what do I wear on weekends? This can be hard because sometimes we don't feel like changing out of our sweats. After the cleaning and sleeping in late get dressed it will make you feel better and you won't feel so sluggish. You will get done what you need to do like running errands. Here are a few simple tips I found and remember these are just the look I am giving you tips. You don't need to go out and get the same item. Just look at the staples. 

This look is a great look for weekend! 

1. Pair of crisp white jeans. 
Old Navy has great jeans for $19 or go to eBay and find your favorite jean for cheap! This white Jean is from J Brand and is $209.

2.Denim Shirt. 
This will take you from season to season and will go with anything. I even love a chambray shirt with a navy linen pant. I even saw a cue denim shirt with a maxi skirt and looked adorable tucked in. Obviously there are much cheaper options. This shirt is from Madwell and is $89

3. Straw Hat
This is so cute and when you are browsing at the farmers market at your local town this will keep your rays away.  I saw a similar hat at Walmat for $8.99.
This hat is from Mango and is $39 

4.Clear Sunglasses
Everyone needs sunglasses. I lose my left and right so I never want to spend too much on them and they don't need to be clear. These babies are from Hudson and Will set you back $220

5. Crossbody clear bag.
Personally I do not like this at all. I think a cute Coach Crossbody looks better any one. This bag is from Marc Jacobs $220


This outfit is great for the sports fan. Weather you are cheering on your little all star or a baseball or basketball game here is a way to look stylish!


1.Baseball style Jacket:
This is a cute style and is great look Like the famine style of this one. This one is from 3.1 Philli Lim $1200.00

2.Round Neck Sweater.
 I love a round neck because it easily lets you wear your favorite necklace!
This one is from Uniqlo $12.99

3.Nice bracelet.
This one is a cuff from catbird done in brass and is a arrow..

4.Boyfriend Jean.
This is a distressed Jean and I love them. I like to wear them with a cute ballet flat and a white tee. These are from Rag and Bone $229




Headed to the Gallery hop or first Friday here? This is a cute outfit! Opt for a statement piece of jewelry and a bold print so you can look artsy! Put balance into the outfit with a basic white and black accents.


1.Basic White Top
I love a crisp white blouse because a gorgeous statement necklace will be such a great accent.  White is so easy dirtied so opt for one that is cost effective! Can you imagine spending $895 on a blouse and getting coffee all over it? Plus over time white gets dingy. This crepe blouse is from miu miu $895.00

2.Love this necklace! Don't like the price. I just got a similar one on eBay by Ann Taylor New $8.95
This necklace is from Marni Horn $550.00

3.Printed Skirt.
I would try to match your skirt with some colors in your statement necklace. This is a great print skirt with zipper detail. By Kenzo $478.00

4. Great Black Satchel bag
A great black bag will take you from season to season. Also opt for a all clack crossbody bag so your hands can be free. Not necessarily for an outfit like this but something to think about! This bag is from Cole Haan $378


Maybe there is a movie planned this weekend with the girls!
This is adorable as it states girls just want to have fun! Oversized tote makes it easy to get your own snacks into the theater.  Great roomy top so you feel great and don't have to worry about over indulging. Keep a sweater on hand in case the air Conditioner is cranked up.

1. Print Tapered Pant.
This is a great piece because is not so casual you are on your way to the gym but not so over the top.
I love these pink and white ones here but you can get something similar at Talbots for Chico's.
These silk pink and white tapered pant is from Vanessa Bruno $254.00

2.Linen sweater.
I love a linen sweater it just screams summer you are here! I have one similar to this one from Ann Taylor LOFT and looks the same.  This Gray Linen sweater is from 360 and is $185.00

3.White Cotton shirt 
This is done in a A-Line style and is embroidered You can even opt for a crisp white blouse. This blouse is from Vanessa Bruno $520.00 




So a walk in the park. A picnic lunch?

This look is for you! You will look stylish and comfortable. The embellished tee brings it all together. Great wedge style shoe.

1. Boyfriend Jean. 
This looks great on anyone and to keep it casual maybe have a little distressed look
These are from GAP 1969 and $70 I have some on eBay.. $14

2. Embellished Tee
I love love love embellished Tees.. Did I say I love them? They can be paired with a black pencil skirt for a special occasion or wear it with the boyfriend jean.
This tee is pricey.. TNTees $170.00

3.Leather bag with gold chain.
This look is so elegant it is great in a neutral color.
This is made for a princess.. at least princess Kate
This bag is from Alexander McQueen $680.00





Family Dinner

Need something to wear for a casual dinner with the family. 
Going out for a big meal keep it simple with a playful sweater and a sleek black pant or a dark denim jean.

1.Great Black Sleek Trousers
This is a great look and a must have in any wardrobe.
This is from Joseph Gaberdine Queen Pant $268.00

2.Fun Color Block Sweater
This is gorgeous and fun! This is from 360 and is $288.00

 3. and 4. .Layered Necklaces
This is a great look and this looks so effortless.
3 is from Roberto Coin Anchor necklace $840.00
4. is from Lana Gold Blush necklace $690.00

5. Printed Leather Satchel
This can be in faux leather I know Vera Wang has several looks available at Kohl's
This bag is from 3.1 Phillip Lim $625.00

6.Nude Pump
This is always a must and every yes every woman needs to have a flat and a pump.
These are from Bottega $780.00



Girls Night Out

This occasion lets you get dressed up but still feel great! Everyone needs to get dressed up once in awhile.
Pair a bright dress with sparkle and shine accessories!

1. Great Lace Dress
This is gorgeous and love the color! 
This dress is from Lover Sara Lace Dress $850.00

2.Sparkle Necklace
This is a statement necklace and is from Mawi Spike Crystal Necklace $830.00

3.Bold Gemstone ring.
I love this color here. Great green stone ring with a Blue dress.. Bet you didn't know that the best color for blue eyes is green. This is from Lanvin $495.00

4.Metallic Clutch
This is a great addition to you wardrobe for girls night out. Even if you have a pair of jeans and a black cardigan. A clutch will dress it up!
This is from Max Mara $680.00

5. Rhinestone Pump.
This pulls an outfit together and love the embellished ankle strap. 
These are from Chloe $756

These are some of the looks that you might wear for the weekend. Tomorrow I will list a few more looks. If you need someone to help you put outfits together I can help! I offer a free virtual or personal wardrobe assessment. Then I offer services please email me for more information

Want to shop my eBay items
Shop my store!



Lisa The Fashionista!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Wearable Spring Trends

Welcome to my blog!  I love to talk fashion! I like to let everyone know what I am thinking.. good or bad in what I think is...