Thursday, April 23, 2015

Mother's Day Gifts

Mother's Day Gifts

Mother's day is fast approaching and don't wait til the last minute to get yours mother''s day gifts. I lost my mom 18 years ago and miss her everyday. I am glad to have my older sister and my aunt in my life. So which gift do you guys want? Earl maybe you will get a hint with this blog. I love mother's day because it is a day where I can sit down and be waited on hand and foot. I get "Happy Mother's day" all day from my one and only son. 
I sometimes let my husband know how generous he has been this year... Yea it means picking out your own gifts.

So here we go... You can even give your husbands or grown kids hints on what you like in the best gifts for Mother's Day

This is from Lizzie Fortunato $250. (Right) 

This is very pretty and perfect for the sophisticated lady. I love the fact that you do not need to get this exact piece but go to the store weather big box store and find a cheaper version I am sure Mom won't mind. It is perfect because of the floral print on the pearls in the front then the back is a plain pearl. This may be worn both sides under a crisp white collar blouse. 

(Left)
This can be found on etsy $22











This is from Anya Hindmarch $275 (right)

I love this color and the style that can hold your keys. The price is high but here there are alternatives. ( Left Fossil $29) eBay

Rhinestone Hair Clip from Dolce Gabbana $545 (right)

This is so pretty. Since I have short hair this is great to add for a special look and to try something different. Weather you have a wedding or another special occasion to just a date with your husband. This will add a little sparkle and shows the person hey I care about myself and you.
(Left) This is on etsy $45


This is a candle from MiN New York $195 (right)

I am not sure about spending this on a candle actually I know this is crazy so I am going to give you an alternative. This gorgeous with the gold and the ivory and black. This looks so elegant for any Mom.

This is on eBay $45

This is from Marc Cross $2900 (right)

This studded white purse is gorgeous but who can spend the $2900 on a purse. I like to switch out purses and even if I spent 10% of that I would make sure that sucker was used all year!

This is from Michael Kors.. still pricey at $390 but much cutter.

This is a wrap dress from Diane Von Frustenburg $474

. Very iconic style that is the best selling dress ever.  I love the style of dress and the print is great alternative to your basic colors.

This is from BCBG $88

These are from lllesteva $177 (right)

These are cute and I think this would make a great Mother's day gift but word to the wise. If you are anything like me I lose them if I paid $177 for sunglasses and lost them like my friend did in the ocean I would be sick to my stomach.

These are on eBay $5.99
Give me a few pair!!

Michael Kors Straw Bag $495
 
This is a gorgeous summer bag and some people will spend this money on a Michael Kors bag I want to give you an alternative.

This is from Coach $199

If you need help picking out the perfect Mother's day gift I can help. I am a professional stylist. I also offer wardrobe makeovers as well as personal shopping. Contact me with a list of services.
I also am providing a free wardrobe assessment in person or by video.
Have a awesome Day!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wearable Spring Trends

Welcome to my blog!  I love to talk fashion! I like to let everyone know what I am thinking.. good or bad in what I think is...