Thursday, April 30, 2015

Fall Fashion Trends 2015 4/30/15

Fall Fashion Trends!

I promised I would do this once a week to give you some ideas for the fall! There are a ton of garage sales and people donate their winter wardrobes so you can get good deals on fall fashion trends. When I shop especially this time of year I always look at the coats and sweaters because of the great deals I can get this time of year. Remember I do the work for you! 



All of the fall fashion shows are over and  These trends will be must haves in your wardrobe for Fall 2015!

World Interior
This trend will see fabric and prints that you would see in your living room or in a decorative pillow. Tory Burch will have prints that make you think of a Moroccan rug.

This is from Tory Burch


This is from Simone Rocha

This is from Chanel


This style is from Burberry



Floor Duster Coat
This is a complete turn around on the shorter styles we saw last fall. To pull this look off if you are short like me you will need some killer heels. This is not something I am going to try as I would feel like I am trying on my mom's clothes when  I was 3!

This jacket is from Chanel



This Pink Style is from Marni


I Love this Green Coat 
This is from Christian Dior


This black and white style is from Chole


This is rom Calvin Klein




This next trend is a touch of fur. I remember seeing not long ago at one of the big box store that had brown and black faux Fur Vest for $4.99!!1
This is from Prada


This Pink style is from Marni


This is from Louis Vuitton


This is from Gucci



Here are just a few hot items coming in fall 2015!

If you need help with your wardrobe I am here to help as a personal Stylist!



Have a great Thursday!
Lisa the Fashionista!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wearable Spring Trends

Welcome to my blog!  I love to talk fashion! I like to let everyone know what I am thinking.. good or bad in what I think is...