Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Fashion After Surgery

Surgery!!! 

I am going to tackle something new and not really "high" fashion! I am having total knee replacement done in less then 2 weeks and I am trying to get my what to wear clothes after surgery. I had this same surgery in the other knee a few years ago and I know I was frustrated that I could not wear my jeans. My sister came to visit and I planed on wearing jeans and got out of the shoulder and to my surprise I could not get my jeans over my knee. I wanted to show my sister how cute I looked after my 100 pound weight loss and realized quick I am not going to be the fashionista but I did want to look presentable. 

I am going to show you a few outfits that I am going to get to help me with my recovery. I do love Victoria Secrets PINK line. It looks trendy and not frumpy. I know I will need loose clothing in order to get the pant over my knee. I will have a tank and a sweatshirt on hand as it is Ohio.. you never know.



 I like this style... Won't show too much of my waist though.. and I do knot I don't look like that.. LOL

 

What if it is chilly???? 
I love these with a cute sweatshirt.. yes I promise this 40 something.. year old will not have PINK across her butt!!!!!






So I have come across a new line of athletic gear. I get a new outfit each month. Try it out! you can get your first outfit for $25.00 free shipping and free returns!!
Fabletics



I have a few outfits that I do have and kept in mind when getting them from Fabletics!
I wanted loose clothing it will be May 11th so I am hoping it is warm!!!





I love these styles!!!! I am on my way out the door to look for some bargains for post surgery. I will post my outfits maybe towards the end of the week of my surgery...
I will also let you know if I find anything great today for me of course!!1


Have a great Wednesday!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wearable Spring Trends

Welcome to my blog!  I love to talk fashion! I like to let everyone know what I am thinking.. good or bad in what I think is...