Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Let's Talk Jewelry!!! Classy? 5 Pieces you should own

It is a rainy day here in Ohio. Dark clouds it just wants me to curl up on the couch and read my fashion magazines! (a good book would be nice too) I had a great Easter spending it with family. I even worked on Saturday! I found some great deals and will post them soon! I could not resist a thrift store that was back in my husband's home town. I have listed a lot of items last night and will continue today! 

Easter Sunday came with Earl and I matching in blue. I loved my baby blue Eyelet Dress with side pockets and a blue trench coat opened. JT wore a Green plaid button down shirt with Khakis.

I am going to try a new format in the blog. I want to put a personal touch on fashion or accessories I talk about. I love comments! 
Remember I have a  FACEBOOK PAGE
and store on eBay eBay Store


So Today Lets Talk Jewelry
Now my personal style of jewelry is classic and timeless. I do hate just jewelry that looks like you got it out of a machine.
Even some pieces at walmart are classic. I love basic silver and gold. I love stones but they need to be classic. I do not like plastic beads etc...
Here is an example:













I love silver (some gold too) but love classic silver and unique does not mean ugly!
Classy examples:


So what do you think? I went to The Ohio State university but you will not ever I mean ever find me wearing a buckeye (the nut) necklace. I will however wear my gold charm with my gold herringbone.

I will let you know what 5 Pieces every women should own.

1. Diamond Stud:
This is a gorgeous earring that can go anywhere. You can wear these to the gym and then on a night out with a little black dress. I even love colors in a stud. Polished classy look!



2.Classic Earring
This is a perfect earring and love the effect especially since I have short hair. Elegant when you have your hair up..Great hoops in gold and silver and gems. Keep in mind the size will determine the event you wear them. If you have 1 pair of good hoops I recommend going to Walmart to get some different sizes and colors but keep in classy!

3. Cocktail Ring:
This is a ring that will be the standout of your outfit! This is a focal point for your style! Color is key so buy a few costume items but make sure they look well made and not screams I am fake! Great store besides eBay is Charming Charlie's..

4.Long Necklace:

I love a long necklace! I know I talked about choker which I love and sometimes it is complemented the long necklace so get a long necklace. Long necklaces go with everything and will be an easy transition from day to night!


5. Classic Bracelet

Every women needs a diamond tennis bracelet or a bracelet that is your style. I have one of these as well as a Pandora charm bracelet but my favorite bracelet is my chunky silver charm bracelet with my monogram engraved on a heart and dangles down.

So these 5 items will complete your wardrobe. I think less is more.
Once you have the above 5 items think about expanding to these items. Or skip.. I will let you know what I do not own...

1. Chandelier Earrings~ This will finish a look for a special event but they do not look good on me. For me I opt for a diamond hoop or pear for a dressed up look.

2.pendant necklace~ yes
I have a special one that I love.. if you want this send me a email. This has my sons name.. date of birth and birthstone all in one pendant necklace.













So remember don't have too much jewlery together. Wearing 5 million bracelets does not look good it looks like a mess but if you wear a bunch of bangles that looks great!

Hav a awesome Wedensday and look later for Hot eBay items! Also looking for new shoes under $20... I will give you my little secret website!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wearable Spring Trends

Welcome to my blog!  I love to talk fashion! I like to let everyone know what I am thinking.. good or bad in what I think is...