Sunday, April 12, 2015

Why Should you Dress Well?

So everyone has thrown on their sweatpants and ran to the store for milk. I have done it... but it will be the one time where I meet someone that I want to make an impression on. Maybe my sons teacher, old coworker, etc...
I know some people don't care about it but let the one incident happen to you and you will change. I go to the gym to workout on most days and I bring a bag to change into my clothing for the day. It helps me get my day started and makes me feel good.

1.Dressing well will make a good impression

This is so true. I can count how many times I go to the grocery store and think wow that women has it put together. It may be a simple jean a blouse and a gorgeous over sized bag. When you look good people notice. When you are in sweatpants people think you are lazy.. dont' get me wrong wear them in the house getting comfy or (when you have total knee replacement) as I will have here in a month. Tune in for great fashion moments then and what frustration I will be going through!
Dress to make an impression!




2. Dressing well will give you confidence:
Nothing feels better then walking down the street in an outfit that makes you feel awesome. This may be the confidence boost you need you will notice your back is a little straighter and you have a spring in your step. I almost feel like I am on a catwalk!


3. Dressing well..make you feel awesome when someone comments on how well you look and love your outfit... come on ladies...When someone says they love your outfit and think you look great nothing.. nothing can ruin your good mood the rest of the day :) If you are wearing a sweatpants you most likely will not get compliments.



4. You never know who you will run into so dress the part. ( This scenario does not apply to me) but you are running around town in your Ohio state sweatpants and your uggs and you run into your ex... with his new girlfriend.. Ouch... don't kid yourself.. "but I'm wearing uggs"... Now you get to do over this meeting? Do the same? Wear a cute outfit to show the ex and even to catch the eye of someone new! Most of all feel great about yourself.
Do You want to look like this?




Here is a better option



5. You can dress to express yourself! One way to express yourself is what you decide to wear. It can reflect your mood, style and taste in music. Wear something that expresses who you are.... I know I hear I like to be comfortable!


6. Dressing well will boost creativeness!
Putting together an outfit lets you be creative. What you think does not go most likely looks adorable! I had a eyelet black pant today with a crisp white shirt. I ran up to my closet and just pulled out a basic cotton short jacket. 
**** Some people say I can not put anything together**** I do offer services... email me at
lisathefashionista93@gmail.com 




7.Dressing well will keep you productive!
So when you are wearing sweatpants do you feel like working and getting done what needs to be done? Dressing well will get you motivated to get work done and get done work with class.

8.You deserve to feel fabulous!
Why save "dressing Up" for special occasions? You can look great everyday of the year! Don't save those few outfits for special occasions.. OK well maybe the ballgowns. Treat everyday like a special day and break out your favorite top or crop pant!



9. Dressing well will help you stand out?
When going to work don't just dress up when you have that interview for the promotion you so badly want! Dress great everyday so they know that you take pride in yourself. If you don;t care about what you look like then you won't care about the work you put out for them.


10. It is fun!
Ask any little girl what they want to play? They want to play dress up? Right? Did it not make up feel older and glamorous? Putting together a new outfit gives me a rush.. Above all dressing well is a self booster... Get up and get dress if you look good you feel good.. beats depression!



Looking for great fashion with half the cost?

Are you looking for sports memorabilia? Have great deals on soccer jerseys?
Check my husbands eBay store!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wearable Spring Trends

Welcome to my blog!  I love to talk fashion! I like to let everyone know what I am thinking.. good or bad in what I think is...