Sunday, April 26, 2015

Weekend Outfits Part 2

Happy Sunday

So what to wear on weekends
Part 2

Here it is Sunday and you need a cute outfit and spending precious valuable time (your off time) figuring out what to wear. It was easy today. I thought since it is a little cool out I knew I wanted to wear a sweater I have a short flutter sleeve sweater with a little sparkle. I have a Dark Denim Trouser jean from Chico's and a strappy Wedge Heel. LC Collection completed my outfit with a Crystal leaf necklace. I think I will start posting what I am wearing today so you can start to trust I am the person that can help you make your  wardrobe easy, cheap (still designer names) and you will look like a million bucks!
I will offer a free wardrobe assessment and I offer a lot of services much like this below. Give you a complete look not necessarily the exact pieces but achieving the look.

Here are some great ideas that I love for the weekend. I know what you are saying but there are times that I just want to chill watch TV and eat ice cream! Then go right ahead! There needs to be a balance!


Shopping

Going Shopping? You always want to look good even when going to the grocery store. Lip gloss and mascara go a long way. A simple top and short is perfect because it will make it easier to get in and out of when trying on clothes and dress it up a bit for a smashing look!

1. Eyelet shorts
I love the look of eyelet! I just bought a pair from Ann Taylor LOFT $15.99 brand new. I have dresses and even a Navy eyelet tapered pant. So these are from Alexander Wang $425.00

2.Pullover
Great way to add a great layered look when maybe stopping for a bite to eat or maybe it is an outside shopping area like we have in Columbus with Easton Town Center. This look is from Vanessa Bruno and is $310

3.Red Tote
I love a pop of color when wearing basic shades of black and white.
This bag is from Marc Jacobs $425.00

4.Great Signature Ring
I love rings that look so unique I have a friend that wears a signet ring and you just know that it is her signature piece.
This ring will get you noticed it is from Fallon Classic $100

5.Great Statement Heel
These are adorable! I saw one very much like this on eBay it was from Style Co (Macy's) $13.00
These are from Christian Louboutin $1000.00


Have a Picnic to go to? BBQ at a friends house?

These are great pieces. You want to look casual but pulled together. A white tee with a frumpy crop jean ( one that is too long for you and is wide and then pairing it with Birkenstocks) OK... enough of that look! Put a cute dress on and a great sparkle Flat sandal. Put on a cute straw hat and bring a jean jacket when it gets cool. I love jean jackets over a flirty casual dress

1.Cami Dress
This is a great casual dress done in a beautiful summer colors.
This dress is from Tibi $325

2.Moto Denim Jacket
I love a denim jacket over a casual dress. It gives it a sporty look.
This Jacket is from TopShop $90

3. Neutral Bag
Great bag will add to an outfit! This is a versitle bag! 
This is from Kate Spade $298.00

4.Necklace
From Brooklyn $395.00

5. Straw Hat
A cute straw hat and sunglasses make you look the starlet you are!
This is from Urban Outfitters $29

6.Sparkle Thong Sandal
I bought a pair of gold thong sandals last year.. wait.. the dollar store! I loved the look of them but they never last. It just pulled my outfit together in silver and gold. I now bought a better pair on sale and I know they will last!
Ok these are from Valentino $350.00


DATE? 

When going out to dinner on a date you want to keep the accessories simple but classic. You want to wear a little black dress because you will look elegant.

1. LBD.. Little Black Dress
I have a few of these in my closet from a matte Jersey to a more dressed up look done in silk.
This dress is done by Alexander McQueen $1800.00 (ouch).......


2.Hoop Earring
Weather it is gold or silver this is just a classic look
These are from Crislu (gold overlay) $100

3.Clutch
I love a clutch with a night at the movies or to a elegant dinner.
This clutch is from Bottega $1600

4.Bold Bracelet
This is so cute and I love the arrow with the white diamonds
This is from Jennifer Fisher $895.00

5.Pointed Toe Pump
A classic pump is perfect. Even pair a red pump with the LBD.


Brunch on Sunday?

So going after church to Brunch. I know most churches dress down these days I do try to glam it up when going to church. I wore a Denim Trouser pant today but this look is so so cute!

1.Skinny Jean
When wearing skinning jean you want to pair it with a ballet flat. Obviously you can buy a much cheaper jean.
This Jean is from Koral $198.00

2.Adorable Top
I love unique tops because that can be the focal point of your outfit. You can always find a great jean.
This cute bow crepe top is from rosksandra $795.00

3.Statement Ring
This ring is from Saint Laurent $290

4.Crocodile Purse
I love the look of crocodile. This is a cute bag and is very versatile.
This is from Jill Sander $1690.00

5.Ballet Flat
I love the look of ballet flats with skinny jeans it highlights your shoe and makes your ankles look smaller.
These are from Repetto $295.00

6.Gold Hoops
These are from JewelMint $29.00



I hope this helps you get the look you want! I know some women just don't have the time or the ability to pick out cute clothes or a pulled together look. I am here to help!  
Please contact me for more information
Lisa The Fashionista


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wearable Spring Trends

Welcome to my blog!  I love to talk fashion! I like to let everyone know what I am thinking.. good or bad in what I think is...