Thursday, April 16, 2015

Call me if you want a free wardrobe assessment. Do you need someone to put your clothes together or can go shopping for you! Email me @ lisathefashionista93@gmail.com  or send me a PM on my facebook page forournumber93!!! Like on facebook and get free shipping!

So loving dresses this season!


I am not sure what it is but having a cute dress with cute thong shoe and the perfect pedicure is priceless. I love dresses and they are so easy to wear. They are easier than putting on sweatpants. You put it over your head and go pair it with a cute shoe and you are out the door.


I love dresses from career to casual. I love wearing a dress to church and realized I don’t need to have a place to go or an occasion to wear a dress it goes every wear.  Dresses are also great for vacation as they are easy to pack.


So what dresses should you have in your closet? There are trends that come and go but there a few styles that will be in your closet for awhile and that saves you money. Sure go with a trend for a single dress. We all need an formal occasion dress and yes we all need one!


  1. Sheath Dress:
This is always in style and is a classic silhouette and is perfect
for a job interview or a big presentation at work.
This dress is from Tibi $300.00



2. Maxi Dress:
This is a great go to dress that will be great for what usually is
jean day.

I do have this one for sale Calvin Klein



3.Day Dress:
This is a dress that you will look polished day or night. You
won’t look overdressed but not sloppy.  I would not wear this
to a occasion when a formal dress is needed but it a great
dress for (almost) every occasion.
This is from Diane Von Frustenberg $375

4. Sweater Dress:
Yes this is for the fall and winter but every closet needs a
sweater dress. Great with boots and tights or even leggings.




5. Formal Dress:
Yes everyone at some point needs one of these. Don’t wait until
the last minute to get this. It can be frustrating and time
consuming. Wear something that is a classic and a color
that is great for your complexion.




6. Sundress:
Everyone needs a sundress for the season and in their closet.
Nothing to wear on a summer day? Put a sundress on and you
will feel better and look great!
This is available in my store



7. Cocktail:
This dress should also be in your closet when you need
something a little extra but not quite a formal dress.
Get something to wear all year so you get the most out of your
money!


8.LBD (Little Black Dress)
This needs to be in EVERYONE'S CLOSET!!!
This will be a go to dress for any occasion. Either a happy
or somber occasion.


I think these 8 dresses are needed in your closet. So some ladies do not like dresses and I think you need to try dresses on. Some women try the wrong dress. It needs to fall right on your body and flatter you. It may take some time to find a dress that is perfect! Do you need dresses? Some women absolutely hate dresses... then look for them for inspiration though I think if you found the right dress you would love them!

Be creative and even have more than 8 in your closet. At the prices I charge you can have a closet full. Worried about not being able to try it on. I have a full refund policy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wearable Spring Trends

Welcome to my blog!  I love to talk fashion! I like to let everyone know what I am thinking.. good or bad in what I think is...