Saturday, April 11, 2015

Shoe that is a big deal and everyone is wearing!

Happy Saturday!!!! 
JT starts his pound hockey today and tryouts next week.. times flies!

I said I would share a little secret I don't usually want you buy from another eBay seller but I love these shoes this person has and they are cheap!!! 
eBay shoes to love


So everyone is looking for a no fail shoe... I have a pair of shoes that I have had for seasons.. and then I found one the other day in a different color and my size for $1.99,, great since my original pair was $89.. 

Here is a great shoes for a no fail look! These will work from a formal to casual.

This is a great Nude Pump that Will go with anything

The shoe above is from Anne Klein $29 New in Box

The next pump is red pointed heel under a denim boot cut jean.


Another pair from Nine West.. new with box $19...

This style is black with the ankle detail.. Stunning!

These shoes are from hawthron $24.99

Great pink heel for a pop of color!

These pink beauties are $14.99
Always look for something new and exciting at 
my store:
Forournumber93

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wearable Spring Trends

Welcome to my blog!  I love to talk fashion! I like to let everyone know what I am thinking.. good or bad in what I think is...