Friday, April 24, 2015

HELP! I need a dress for a wedding!

Happy Friday!!!!

Invited to a wedding?

So are you invited to a wedding and you are already in a panic about what should I wear and what will look best on me.. I don't want to look that good that she thinks I am trying to show her up. Or I don't want to wear black as I am in morning because I am friends of the groom and can't stand her.

This is the Bride's day but that does not mean that you can't look fabulous! Here are some great styles that are worthy of a classy look. Remember take this style and you may want that dress and you may just get an idea of a style.

This is a great A-line Dress done in a classic Navy and is
strapless. This dress is from French Connection Techno Princess dress $245.... (right)


Now this dress below is from my store:
J.Crew Navy A-Line Strapless (left) $40



This dress is stunning Light Blue embroidered Taffeta dress. This is
from Vivetta Jasmina $595 (right)


This one is from Vera Wang and is available on ebay $60 Left















This dress a gorgeous peach color. I love this
color! The dress is a sleeveless A-Line from Halston it is the heritage Stretch Jersey Dress $215 Right

This dress is from Calvin Klein on eBay and is $45 Left

This pretty Dress is from Tibi Ibis $675 Right

I love yellow in the spring and summer! It just makes me feel great. Try different hues of Yellow if you think Yellow is not for you!


This dress is from BCBG NEW eBay $69

This is a gorgeous Dress from MSGM Price upon request

So price upon request means if you need to ask it is not for you. This is a stunning dress with the embellishments! But the price is out of my reach. But there is an alternative.

This dress below is from my eBay store
This is from BCBG New with tags $40



This dress is so adorable and perfect for a day or morning wedding.
This is from Modcloth and is $89






This one is from New York & Co $8 on eBay


This dress is gorgeous from Suno $212

. I love this dress because of the soft color. The dress is a peplum style and I think this style looks great on everyone.

This style is from Alice + Oliva $65 
This is on ebay


These are some of the looks that you can achieve on a budget and look fantastic. I know some upscale store also offer a personal stylist but do you know how much in product you need to spend?
I hope I am giving you ideas on how to dress on a budget and still look like a fashionista!

If you need help I am available Virtual or in person.
Please contact me for me information
I am offering a free wardrobe assessment.
lisathefashionista93@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wearable Spring Trends

Welcome to my blog!  I love to talk fashion! I like to let everyone know what I am thinking.. good or bad in what I think is...