Sunday, April 19, 2015

I want ti be your personl Stylist!


Free Assessment !
Please contact me so I can do an assessment on your style and what works best for you! I will do this in person or a virtual assessment.
Please email me at lisathefashionista93@gmail.com

Initially I am offering a free assessment to see if I can help you or you if you even want to hire me as your stylist. Then we can go from there as what is best for you and what your needs are.

What will I offer you as your Personal Stylist?


Your image is a reflection on you. I know that you think it is scary to invite someone to look through your closet or go into a dressing room at a store. You may have clothing that works in your closet and just need help putting them together. Feel good about the clothes you spend your money on. I am not only a stylist but I keep your budget in mind. I will not suggest we go out and spend thousands of dollars on a wardrobe makeover. I am here also to help you look great on a budget.

Why would I want to hire a stylist?
1. Maybe you are in a fashion rut always buying the same thing.
2. Maybe you hate going to the store and some people gt panicked and look at a mannequin and say well I will just buy what she has on and it may not work for you.
3. Maybe you need help for a Special event.
4.Having a stylist will give you a objective suggestion because they do have an eye for fashion.


How can I simplify your wardrobe?

I will simply go through the clothing that works for you and make choices that suit your lifestyle and budget.

Initially I am offering a free assessment to see if I can help you or you if you even want to hire me as your stylist. Then we can go from there as what is best for you and what your needs are.

I will not some in and do a what not to wear segment I am not going to get rid of things and I am here to make suggestions. I work with you as to what you are comfortable with.
Maybe some items need to altered. It is your decision to keep, get rid of your give away to a family or friend.


You do not need to be organized. You can lay out a few pieces and we can work with that or I can start in your closet and go from the beginning.

We will shop where ever you feel comfortable. I will also bring a few items from my store that may suit you and will cost the fraction of going to a store. This is your decision. We also do not have to get a whole new wardrobe.

I love to work with women of all sizes! I was a size 8 and even a 24. I am currently a 12 so I know what it takes to look great and pulled together.

If we do go shopping the rule is you need to try on what I ask you to. You do not need to purchase the item. This also opens your eye to different options.




I just wanted to let you know what services I will be offering as your personal stylist.


I will be offering a number of services that will include:
Free Assessment on the best services for your needs. I will get to know you and what you need to make you feel your best!

In-Person Styling Services:


 The Transformation Image & Style Consulting Program is most popular signature service that I develop. This five step program is comprised of all the services offers (and then some) and was designed to teach you how to become “fluent in your own style.” For all these services: $500.00 This includes my services and time for the Month.
After the first month I am here to help you and I will help on a hourly basis for $15.00 per hour.
I do recommend doing the full services for the Fall and Spring season.
Color Analysis: Using the seasonal draping method, this service will help you find your most flattering colors. Included in this service is a color fan containing over 250 of your most flattering colors along with a color combining book based on your season.  $50.00
Closet Editing: During a closet edit, I will go through your wardrobe and give recommendations of how to achieve a balanced wardrobe. $100.00
Personal Shopping: Confused about shopping? I will help you navigate the stores by going shopping with you. Personal shopping will help you fill missing wardrobe needs and create the wardrobe you’ve always dreamed about. I will create a look book and styles that work for you! $100.00 plus $15 per hour
Outfit Creation Sessions:Recommended I will help you shop in your closet, create looks using what is in your wardrobe (both new & old) and photograph you wearing these looks. Complimentary photos of your looks is included.  This service is best used after a shopping session, either with me or by yourself. $100
Don’t want all the services for the month? I do offer them separately and prices are after each one. The price is a one time session. But will offer $15.00 per hour after the initial service.




I will also offer Virtual Styling Services:
This service is $500.00 for the month unlimited: After the this it is $15 per hour.  I do recommend doing this Fall and Spring!


This will include:
Closet Editing: Via photography and video Skype sessions, I can help you assess what’s not working with your wardrobe, make shopping suggestions and give recommendations of how to achieve a balanced wardrobe.
Online Shopping: Once your wardrobe has been assessed, I can help you find exactly what you need through online shopping suggestions which includes shopping links and a follow-up video session.
Outfit Creation Sessions: I will help you maximize the use of what you already own, along with any new purchases, by showing how to create looks and outfits.
Contact me for more information!


I am here to help you!!!  I have several clients and will be happy to provide references and before and afters.
Please email me  at lisathefashionista93@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wearable Spring Trends

Welcome to my blog!  I love to talk fashion! I like to let everyone know what I am thinking.. good or bad in what I think is...