Saturday, March 28, 2015

Great Items in my eBay Store!!!

These are some of the items I want to feature today!

Motorcycle Jacket... This is a great item to always have in your closet. This takes a spin on the jacket for the season. In a great popular color yellow... this is in a 1X but runs small like a XL

This is done in faux leather Relativity: $29


Trench Coat!
This is huge for the season!!! Every fashion show, expert says get the trench.. but why spend the $$$

I have a few that I will feature today:
Avenue Plaid Trench $29.99 Size 22/24


NEW Ralph Lauren Denim Trench XS $34.99


Liz Claiborne Belted Trench Size L


London FOg Belted Trench Size 8 $39





Check out my eBay Items!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Wearable Spring Trends

Welcome to my blog!  I love to talk fashion! I like to let everyone know what I am thinking.. good or bad in what I think is...