Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Cinderella Inspired Dress!!! Lauren Conrad Cinderella Collection at Kohl's...

With the release of Disney's Cinderella on March 13th fashion is also incorporating chic styles that have been inspired by the Disney Classic!

This dress from Lauren Conrad is adorable and is done in the gorgeous blue of Cinderella. Of course, it is not the gown but remember what I have been saying it is about the look, color and style. 


The collection from Lauren Conrad is the "Cinderella" collection and is available at Kohl's. 
This dress is under $60 but with the coupons Kohl's offer this will be a steal! 


This Glass Slipper Sweater is $48 and also comes in Blue.

This tulle skirt comes in 3 colors and is $48







This dress is mesh back dress and comes in blue and pink.
$60


These graphic tees are so cute! They are $33


This tank has script Once Upon a Time... $33

I was telling my sister the other night I want to watch this so bad and since she is 500 miles away it is impossible. My 2 guys are not going to go so I guess I am on my own. I Like the tee Once upon a time.. I would also wear the blue dress with the mesh back. The LC Collection had a ice green one last year that I bought and Loved the way it fit and looked! 

I know some people would say this is not high fashion and I know that but Lauren Conrad is a great designer that knows fashion. Yes the tees are a little much but the dresses and skirts are adorable and it is about the look. Ice Blue is a gorgeous color for the spring and summer. If these dresses do not speak to you and you are more of a pant person. Here is a pant from Ralph Lauren that are 100% Linen and retail for $150. I have them for $48

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wearable Spring Trends

Welcome to my blog!  I love to talk fashion! I like to let everyone know what I am thinking.. good or bad in what I think is...