Saturday, March 21, 2015

NCAA Tournament! Who Wins in the Fashion Bracket

So the NCAA Tournament is underway and believe it or not off the court people are defined by the clothes they wear!

So who is the biggest College for Branding?
Harvard's brand name has carried over to the fashion world. People are going out of their way to associate the college's logo in wardrobes that consider fashion forward.
Polyvore:
Other Universities that made the top bracket are:
LSU
Georgetown 
Texas
Kentucky
OSU.. YAY!
UCLA..
(Hey where is Duke)

This obviously has no impact on the games as we all know DUKE wins... wait I have Duke winning every year! 
It does suggest how retailers and schools take advantage of this opportunity as they are selling to fans, students, graduates and people that want to look cool and never even stepped on the campus.

Harvard dominated the fashion bracket!
I remember a time long long ago.. 91 92.. North Carolina had DKNY design their warm ups! Now it is all business with NIKE doing most everything!

I love wearing my favorite team sweatshirt but at home. If I was going to a game I am not painting myself or wearing a over sized jersey. I will wear a cable sweater with the school logo or wear the colors. I know every time Duke played when I was working I would wear a white pant and a Royal blue sweater so I can say GO DUKE without being so in your face!

GO DUKE!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Wearable Spring Trends

Welcome to my blog!  I love to talk fashion! I like to let everyone know what I am thinking.. good or bad in what I think is...