Friday, March 6, 2015

Hair Color and Fashion? Look at the Platinum Blond Kim Kardashian

Does Hair style and color really matter?

My hair has been every color under the sun! Well maybe not pink or orange I think you get the idea I did want pink in my hair a few years ago and my stylist refused. She did dye my hair burgundy for the holidays! Yes I have tried to dye my hair blonde (at home) and then spent the day at my stylist as she tries to fix my Ronald McDonald look!

You decide about Kim... WOW.. What a mess. She is not my favorite person but she looked great with dark hair. She showed up with the platinum locks while at fashion week in Paris. The rumor has it that her husband loves blond hair so that may be the reason. See ladies!!!!! Husbands do have a influence on color of hair!


Upon the request of my husband I am not blonde. I do prefer my hair black and I am getting tired of this blonde thing. Plus now that Kim Kardashian is platinum blonde it may rush my decision to go darker. 

So does your hair color really matter when talking about fashion. I do think that you can have a cute outfit on and your hair is a hot mess and then you look frumpy. I do love changing my hair color so if you don't see me for awhile don't be surprised if I show up with a different color. I remember a few years ago a friend of mine told another friend wow... she really can wear any color hair.
Embrace different colors. As with fashion everything has a season. 

HOT HAIR COLORS FOR 2015!

Strong Streaks: 
Strong highlights for the year. ( I am thinking black with Blond streaks)

Softer Reds:

Deep Browns

Cool Cast: Katy Perry's Black blue look. 

Should you embrace gray?  NO!!!! In my opinion. My sister does her hair light blond because she is completely gray and looks great on her!
This has me thinking of going dark? We shall see...






No comments:

Post a Comment

Wearable Spring Trends

Welcome to my blog!  I love to talk fashion! I like to let everyone know what I am thinking.. good or bad in what I think is...