Tuesday, March 17, 2015

9 Modern Day Cinderella Slippers.... Warning they are pricey

So want a Cinderella slipper?

These are gorgeous!!!! Here are 9 modern day Cinderella Slippers that you can be the show stopper!

1. Christian Louboutin Body Strass Pumps
These are gorgeous! They are sheer with Rhinestones. I actually sold a Stuart Weitzman one today for $29! 

These range from $1500 to $2800 on Ebay...

Click Here to get them!



2. Christian Louboutin Daffodile Strass PlatformsClick here to get them!

These are stunning and one of my Nieces wore these on her wedding day... 
They range from $2800 all the way up to $5600




3. Manolo Blahnik Silver Pacha Pumps
They are pretty but to me they look cheap and by no means they are not.. 
These will run you $400 to $600




4.Guiseppe Zanotti Silver Snake Mules
These will run you $550.00
( I told you these shoes were not cheap!)




5. Alaia Laser Cut Mules

These will run you about $250.. Ebay just has one available!




5. Jimmy Choo Khole Sandals...
****** My FAVORITE*****

So These are stunning!!! Love them!
Pretty Butterfly design!
These will run anywhere between $500 used or $1600 New... I will be on the lookout at my thrift stores....



6.Christian Louboutin Valnina Sandals
These will cost you about $600... Nice rose gold hue






8. Brian Atwood Pink Loreto Sandals...
These will run you $100
Get these Here


9.Sophia Webster Lola Pumps
Nude pump is great with everything!
These will run you %300 to $500

Get them here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wearable Spring Trends

Welcome to my blog!  I love to talk fashion! I like to let everyone know what I am thinking.. good or bad in what I think is...