Monday, March 9, 2015

NEW TODAY!!! APPLE WATCH Fashion Statement or just a gadget?

Have you heard? Apple is unveiling the new Apple watch today!

Is this a fashion statement or just a gadget. My personal opinion and then you decide on what your take is on this much anticipated gadget!

I have seen the watch phones in the past and to be honest I thought they looked casual and was not very appealing. I have seen these new smart watches from Apple and I am impressed. I have a lot of watches that I used to wear as a fashion piece but every now and again I forget to put the watch on so if the watch looks great and is more functional  then the previous counterpart I may use this!

Apple again makes a great idea even better! Apple does consider that the past watches were not for everyone especially the high maintenance one.
This is the first new form of technology Apple has released in a few years and will be released with various colors and band options unlike the iPhone or ipad which was offered in one color.  They have taken into account the high fashion customer by offering a 18K option for this watch and the price could be the priciest ever surpassing $10,000!! The watch is in 18K Yellow or Rose gold. The least expensive option will start around $350. There is a launch today in San Fransisco so we will wait and see what this watch can do!

Brands that are not really known in the fashion world as a fashion pieces or a must have are breaking into this new area of customers for the brand like Nike, Apple, Under armour and alike.

We will need to wait until the event today to see what this watch will do and the various colors, styles, metals.

Vogue did have a spread of the new watches:

Stainless Steele

Green Sports Band

Black Link Braelet



HERE it is 18K Rose gold version

Blue Leather Band

Last page of the spread shows the 18K rose gold case with a white leather sports band.

1 comment:

  1. Sometime it becomes very hard to find a well written and well established bog which give you correct and useful information. However, I found this blog and got some relevant information which are really helpful for me.
    นาฬิกา ผู้ชาย

    ReplyDelete

Wearable Spring Trends

Welcome to my blog!  I love to talk fashion! I like to let everyone know what I am thinking.. good or bad in what I think is...