Thursday, March 5, 2015

USED Shoes? Ok or not OK?

Used Shoes? Ok to wear? 

This is a tricky subject and if you think about it yuck! Do I want to wear someone else's shoes? I DO!!! 

This is my opinion I think to wear used shoes is perfectly fine. 
I know most people are thinking the person in Wal-Mart with a nasty sweaty shoe. Ok they are most likely not wearing Stuart Weitzman, Born, Frye and countless others that cost $$$.

You can always get a great shoe on sale but it is not a bargain. I do buy most of my shoes used. I do buy an occasional shoe new but love the fit of a used shoe. I can go get a used Sperry Loafer for $3.59. They look brand new! 



People that buy only new shoes you will eventually wear them out in a few years and be out of style or donate them after wearing them a few times. Most people will judge me on this but if they are brand new or barley used why not? Just keep wasting clothing and shoes? I have a lot of shoes and I could never been able to afford the shoes I have. 

Again see these Steve Madden's  $3.59!


I know people are saying yuck aren't you worry about getting a fungus? Lets think about this? Do you walk barefoot on the beach in the sand? Go into the ocean barefoot? Yes... You can get more diseases from these 2 actions! 

So bring on the Gucci's and Tory Burch!!! 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing this blog. I am a kind of person who always buying used shoes rather than to buy a new. Since I like your post I will definitely buy them soon. I hope you can post more here. Keep on sharing!

    Get more details by visiting this one : http://www.boex.org/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so so much! All of my own shoes are used becasue they are so well made. I rather buy used and them be great quality. Let me know if you have any questions. I do have a facebook page and when you like us on facebook you can get free shipping. https://www.facebook.com/forournumber93?ref=aymt_homepage_panel... my ebay store is forourcbjnumber93..
      Again please let me know if you have any questions and thank you for the comment!!!

      Delete

Wearable Spring Trends

Welcome to my blog!  I love to talk fashion! I like to let everyone know what I am thinking.. good or bad in what I think is...