Tuesday, March 3, 2015

SHOES!!! 10 Shoes Every Woman Should own

1. Skin Tone Peep Toe Pumps

This is a great must have as it lengthens the legs! It will go nicely with the fresh from the spa pedicure.

2. Black City Boots

Pick a sleek black boot with a over the knee style or below the knee. This boot style should be a lower heel.

3. Ballet Flat

These are a must have and I have several in different colors! These are so comfortable and I love the look of a red satin ballet flat with a pair of jeans and a white tee. This will even pick up a casual dress or a skinny jean!



4.Wooden Platform Sandals

This is a little bit more dressy then a flat and less then a sparkle pump. This is a put together look that shows I have style but I am not trying too hard.


5. Canvas Sneaker
Put these on when you are out and about. I know if I have jeans and a chunky sweater I like the fact I can put on a pair of sneakers and still look put together!



6. Black Pumps

This is a go to when all else fails! You can take this shoe to the office and out on the town and back again.


7. Metallic Sandals

I love metallic sandals, ballet flats and heels!
For summer wear a silver thong sandal with a denim short and white tee. It just picks it up just a little.


8. Suede Booties

This picture shows a open toe style suede and they can be worn with a pair of jeans or a dress.


9. Flat Leather Sandals

I love the look of leather sandals for the summer season! Wear this with a cute sundress!


10. Statement Shoe

This may be a shoe that you only love and will get noticed in maybe in a not so good way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wearable Spring Trends

Welcome to my blog!  I love to talk fashion! I like to let everyone know what I am thinking.. good or bad in what I think is...