Saturday, March 28, 2015

Easy Elegant Ideas! Want to dress elegant?

Want to dress elegant?

Yesterday I talked about what is elegant style and how do we achieve this? I talked about simple rules about how to achieve the style but what ideas an I show you that says elegant style. I like to look elegant and yes I do follow some of the "rules" but my closet is overflowing and I do not have the high end items like Channel etc..
If we look at pictures in the past and the people we see as elegant have one simple item that stands out. 
Look at the Audrey Hepburn photo... yes she looks elegant but we notice the pearls which are timeless.


So here are a few easy ideas to dress elegant!

Put a pin in it!

So we don't have the time to do the fancy up dos that the women that inspired a elegant style. So a simple way to make you classic bun into a fancy up do is some bobby pins.


These are some cute pins to give the look a little more!


Don't over dress!
Make sure your undergarments fit well. If they fit like a
million bucks then you will feel great and look great as well. They will enhance everything you put on top of them!



Set your hair in rollers! (if you can)

I have very short hair so this does not work for me but using rollers give your hair the volume you need and the rollers now it will be ready to go while putting on your makeup!
Get waisted!



Well not in the alcohol sense. Plus it is bad for yourcomplexion! Pick a skirt that sits high on the waist. So invest in a high waisted skirt to go with the shirts you already own.







Smile!!!!
If we look at these pictures of elegant women we see the smile on their face and that never goes out of style!


Put on a coat!

Put polish on your nails! You will look more put together! I know when I have my nails painted I feel like I have a little more grace!



Here a few simple ideas! 
Tomorrow: Best fashion for body types!

Later today: latest eBay items!!!



Looking for sports apparel?
Cute women's items and great gift ideas!
Go to my husbands eBay store:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Wearable Spring Trends

Welcome to my blog!  I love to talk fashion! I like to let everyone know what I am thinking.. good or bad in what I think is...