Monday, March 16, 2015

UGLY FASHION Trends for Summer we can not Quit Wearing

What summer items do we still wear that are ugly:
I will also admit if I do this. Be honest..
THEY NEED TO GO!!!

1. POOL Slides: YES I have these.. 
Birkenstocks? I wore only these when I was pregnant with JT.. I only have 1 pair left! 
You can get these for $100


2.Baggy Boyfriend Jeans:
I have never wore these and do not intend to:
GAP $70


3.The MEGA Maxi Dress
If its fits like a nightgown.. don't wear it!

Free People:$168



4. TEVAS:
Most people love these: They ae comfortable!
Teva $80



5. Overalls: I do not have any of these in my closet anymore... I had these and remember the shortalls?
Blank NYC $108

6. Fanny Packs! The Black chunky canvas I think is never OK!
I LOVE THIS one!!!! 
Tory Burch $325


7. Harem Pants! Hammer Time?
These are from Eileen Fisher $178


8. Geeky Glasses

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wearable Spring Trends

Welcome to my blog!  I love to talk fashion! I like to let everyone know what I am thinking.. good or bad in what I think is...