Thursday, March 19, 2015

Why do Women love Target..Why I HATE it!.. Updated



Why do women love target?
Is it because Mrs. Obama shops there?
Ummm.. First Lady...Jason Wu is not at Target. I think that is the designer of one of your Inauguration ball dresses?

Did you ask the worker where are the J.Crew wool coats your daughters wore at the inauguration?


Is it the red balls in front?




I think it is the red in the logo!Their heart starts beating and your brain releases pleasure chemicals as soon as you pull into the parking lot.















I did some research to see what is it I am missing? It does nothing for me? I noticed the basketball commercial and I thought ok... really? I can go t target and buy a Massimo top and shorts spend $60 and have it fall apart! It is so cheap and poorly made! I must admit I am a clothes snob!


Women say TARGET is always on trend.
We can get crock pots to match our Capri's for the spring.I can get a yellow blender... WOW this says I am trendy! In the last year I have been in target twice and yawn..... Every time I went in to target I see thousands of clothing items sitting on the clearance racks. I love a good sale I look at the price and say yeah right for this piece of crap? I point this out to many Target lovers and the response is I buy my kids clothes there. When JT was a baby I bought a few things and paid the same amount of money as I would if I went to Gap outlet and these clothes faded fast and not very cute. So on Trend... NO! I also notice they are so 2 years behind on the trends.

Women love the brand names of the cosmetics and the purses and some clothing. AS you can see on the brand the couture brands have "made for target" at the bottom.

Isaac Mizrahi.. made for target. His couture line and higher end department store line suffered and he pulled out of target as well as many others. They do not want to be associated with cheap. The interview I saw with Isaac he said he thought it was great to offer great prices but the quality of the items was not as expected and Target overcharged for the quality they gave their customers.
Notices ladies yes you may get a name brand but not the same you would get at Saks... Saks does not have on the label made for Saks... Designers have to remind the public that is made for target and is cheap overpriced product.

These are GONE.. Like many others.. Notice.. made for target?
*** The lastest brand that has become a victim is Lilly Pulitzer.. 
People Hate Lilly Pulitzer at Target see for yourself!



Women also love the
fact this is organized and you will never see scarves in a metal bin to be looked at and I am sure this is a knock at wallmart. Really? You have the same quality if you polish a turd it is still a turd.




I love website shopping! People love shopping on the web especially around the holidays. People love target it is the same lunatics that love the store the one and only experience I had with Target.com was a disaster. I was looking for a few video games a few years ago and saw target had them. I proceeded to go to my store and buy a gift card (hey I get fuel points) and purchased the items and waited and waited until it was 2 weeks before Christmas. I checked almost daily for a ship date and nothing.... I called and I was advised that they were waiting to be in stock. I cancelled the order and they advised I would have the money back on the gift card asap. I was making a trip to the local mall and right across the street was TARGET.... I went in the store and they had the games I ordered. MY money was not on my gift card. I knew even if I bought these games and still had my $100 gift card It would take me a year to use it and then I force myself to buy things I do not want.
Think about the maternity department. Why is there not a separation? You can wander around and look at a pair of pants and look to the left and see a top and it is maternity... Some women have said they try it on and buy it anyway? Really? I hated maternity clothing but hey it was almost 13 years ago!


I have been told the aisles are so roomy and I don't have to see those awkward people with their entourage of kids. I don't have to scoot or come in contact with those people. This is absurd so don't ever go to the grocery store. Maybe the aisles have to be roomy to fit those big carts and buy a lot of crap... oops I mean must needed treasures. I think the store setup sets you up... You walk in and want to go everywhere. You go there for a specific thing and then you get pulled in every direction.


Target does have
Seriously? Everything is CRAP!
amazing clearance items... well an abundance of them anyway. There are so many clearance items and this tells me one thing.. it is overpriced to begin with. little secret Target lovers... everything that does not sell gets donated to goodwill. I will only sell a target item that has tags attached. I rarely sell Target brands with no tag.


"I Love the Quality".... Ok... this looks
like quality... ever heard of Dollar Tree?They want you to go in there see the $1.00 items and then go and spend more money on their crap. At least at the Dollar Tree how much can you spend?


So overall women love the quality and the "name brands" they can get. I think this is a convenience for women that think what target has on the rack is stylish... Walmart has the same styles just different lighting and workers. The tags look the same to me... cheap. Actually I can sell a Walmart brand before a target brand. I know this will hurt some women but you can shop for high end products for a fraction of the price. Step out of your comfort zone and go to a thrift store. It is like going to Target but better items!!! Or go to eBay... Do you know I got a Michael Kors blouse for $9.99... and no ladies  Michael Kors is not in Target and never will be!
Michael KORS... $10 NEW with TAGS!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Wearable Spring Trends

Welcome to my blog!  I love to talk fashion! I like to let everyone know what I am thinking.. good or bad in what I think is...