Tuesday, March 24, 2015

12 Summer Classic fashion piece Every Women Should Own

Happy Tuesday! It is snowed here in Ohio yesterday and it sucks! I want spring here!!

What is a classic fashion piece? This is a item that will never go out of style and it is worth spending the money on these pieces. I will put my two cents into weather it is worth keeping this around or don't bother. I am basing this on if I have sold this for years and it did not matter how old the clothing is as long as it is in like new condition or gently worn.
I put the prices on the pieces to encourage you to go to eBay and shop. Most likely in my store but I write this blog to save you money!
My eBay items

Safari Jacket~ YES
This is a great jacket that I have been selling for years and there is always a updated look. This is a keeper and will always be in style.



This jacket is from Banana Republic $130

Great pockets for smart phone or credit cards for a day of shopping.



2.Crisp White Shirt~ YES
This an be literal paired with anything! It just looks put together. Roll the sleeves and pop the collar.



This is from GAP $50










3.Skinny Cropped Khaki~YES
This is a great look but make sure the legs are tapered. This look will work with a flat or a heel. Get them is khaki, black and white.



This is from Theory $225.00





4.Nautical Striped Tee~ YES
I love the navy and white tee look. This is great with a classic white pant. Great under a blazer.

J.crew Tee $79






5.Scarves in color~ OK
I don't think scarves are for everyone but if you can wear them chose one that has color. Splash of color near your face brightens your complexion.

OVC Sold this with a detachable flower $27



6.Pastel Cardigan~ YES
I always have a cardigan on hand when I wear a sleeveless top or dress.


Ann Taylor $69

7.Lady Dress (Day Dress)~ YES
I love dresses and it is the one thing I miss about working outside the home. EASY as a sweatsuit. You throw it on!

This is from Ellen Tracey $100


8.Straw Fedora~ OK.. maybe

I have very short hair and sometimes I feel a hat will make me look manly but my sister and my niece Tina looks great in a hat.

This hat is in Target $13


9.Peep toe Espadrille~ YES

I love this look and will be in forever!I love the wedge as it give me height.

Piperline $109 

10. Canvas Tote~ OK
I like a canvas tote for the beach. Keep it bright for the summer or a nautical look.

Target $35


11. Floral Printed blouse~ Yes
I love a floral blouse in color r a black and white. Great sleeveless style perfect under a cardigan.

This is from Zara $50



12.Pendant Necklace~ YES
This is a no brainier!

This is from QVC $40




No comments:

Post a Comment

Wearable Spring Trends

Welcome to my blog!  I love to talk fashion! I like to let everyone know what I am thinking.. good or bad in what I think is...