Sunday, March 8, 2015

From Blonde to BLACK...

Do men really care about your hair color?

Well yesterday while my husband was out I dyed my hair back to black. I did not expect the reaction I received!!! He was so mad even though I ran it by him on the way home from the gym.

So do guys really care? Well from experience yes!
They care what our hair looks like. The color and length. My husband came around but it was a not a great night!

My advice: Do what makes you happy! Yes you want to look nice for your husband but do we run it by him on what to wear? Hair is like fashion you are not going to wear what other people want you to wear why would you not have a say in your own hair! 
Do what makes you happy!!!!!

BEFORE:

AFTER: Well it was taken a few years ago but looks the same



No comments:

Post a Comment

Wearable Spring Trends

Welcome to my blog!  I love to talk fashion! I like to let everyone know what I am thinking.. good or bad in what I think is...