Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Most Expensive Bags!!!!

So most of us love a great purse or back east a "pocket Book". My mom was always buying a new purse as for me I could go without a purse. I love a cross body when I go shopping. My aunt has so many Dooney purses all in her closet with the dust cloth on them. Right now I have 1 LV. 2 Coach purses. I do have Donney luggage and a coach computer bag and all bought at a consignment store.
These purses belong are out of my price range I don't think I would waste the money on these.Some are gorgeous purses! I do think Vera Bradley purses are ugly! I don't care if it is just a diaper bag. I had a Donney diaper bag and I dropped my son off to my husbands cousin and she asked me if the "DB" means Diaper bag" LOL



Damien Hirst & The Row $50,000 

Why would I want a bag that has fake pills all over the front. In My Opinion UGLY







Leiber Dandelion Suede Gator Handbag $15,000




Nancy Gonzalez Porousus Bag $30,000


Fendi Selleria $38,000

Gadino Bag by Hilde Palladino $38,470



LV Louis Vuitton
Tribute Patchwork Bag $42,000

Judith Leiber Precious Rose Bag $92,000



Hermes Matte Crocodile Birkin Bag $120,000

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wearable Spring Trends

Welcome to my blog!  I love to talk fashion! I like to let everyone know what I am thinking.. good or bad in what I think is...