Sunday, March 22, 2015

Looking Sporty while being Stylish

Do you ever think while getting dress how can I look sporty and stylish. Sometimes this creates a problem in our mind and we just opt for a oh well... I have done this I just go for the sweatshirt and pants.. little makeup and no jewelry. If I try I pull off the sporty look! It take just a few more steps ladies to look pulled together.

I know what you are thinking what can I wear to look stylish but stylish and comfortable. I want to advise you to just make the effort because you never know who you will run into on the grocery store run.

I have picked 5 outfits that I would suggest to look great while being sporty!


1. Nike sweatshirt
This is adorable and you take the gray and pink Nike sweatshirt and pair it with a skinny jean and pull the pink out of the sweatshirt with a great pink Nike sneaker.
Complete the look with a cute diamond CZ earring.
2. Stunning pink tee:
This is gorgeous as you pair the pink tee with a light color jean and a pair of light pink converse sneaker. Look at the details of the accessories... White Michael Kors Hamilton bag in white. The watch is a white ceramic and has pink detail. Finish off with a silver earring with a pink stone.

3. Puma Sweatshirt
This is a cute outfit as it has a sport Puma sweatshirt in Gray with a coral Puma signature. Pull the coral out in a coral jean. Then we match this with a gray sneaker. I would also bring out the stud earring.

4. Nike Gray Zip jacket.
What can we do with the basic Zip sweatshirt jacket. Take the Gray Nike Zip sweatshirt pair with a yellow tank. Then we have a dark denim jean, We bring out the yellow tank in a yellow earring and yellow watch. We finish the look with a Gray high top with the Yellow swish. Going out on a hike or even to class have the backpack with the Yellow swish.

I know we need to see something besides a sweatshirt!

5.Gray sweater with khaki drawstring skinny pants.
This is a cute outfit! Starts with a gray over sized sweater with a scoop neck. The stone khaki pant is a drawstring waist with a tapered skinny leg. Accessorize with a cute necklace and a aviator sunglasses. Great Stone leather bag and pull the gray out with the cute Silver gray sneaker with a touch of purple.
So here we have 5 outfits that can give you an idea of how to look sporty but stylish!
You don't need to go out and say I need to match this exactly this is just ideas.

If you need help email me! forournumber93@gmail.com

Shop my eBay Store: My eBay Store


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wearable Spring Trends

Welcome to my blog!  I love to talk fashion! I like to let everyone know what I am thinking.. good or bad in what I think is...