Wednesday, March 18, 2015

SAY Goodbye to these Trends in 2015!!

What will we say goodbye to in 2015?

I know trends come and go but what will we miss and what we say good ridden! 

Leggings as pants!
I like a skinny jean with a long top... actually a really long top especially being over 40 I have a lot of jiggle and who wants to See that? I don't even want to see it!














Flash Tattoos! You know the fake tattoos that look like armbands? Are we warriors?














Short Shorts... Ok I would never even be caught dead in this because well... it is more then anyone wants to see!!

Excessive Destroyed Jeans: I am guilty of this! I have a few pair that are not that bad but one pair I have from LA IDOL are destroyed! Earl even hates when I wear them!













Floral Crowns! Never worn one of these... oh wait yes in my sisters wedding when I was 5!
Septum Chains or piercings.. I did have a nose ring a few years ago but went in the hospital and had to be removed but plan on getting another one. 



Juice Cleanses... Does not interest me at all!

Overalls!  Yes I mentioned this in my ugly summer fashion. 



Kitten Heels:Are these even comfortable? I think these looked like a pointed pump which fashion gurus advised would be a big hit in 2015



Purple Hair: My Little Pony? 
Socks with Sandals?
I don't think people will learn. Was this a trend? I missed it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wearable Spring Trends

Welcome to my blog!  I love to talk fashion! I like to let everyone know what I am thinking.. good or bad in what I think is...