Monday, March 2, 2015

TOP 14 FALL TRENDS for 2015!!

Fall 2015 Trending:

These clothes or accessories are a must have for the fall season! Yes I know.. we haven't even put our summer clothes in our closets! What? Do not have a Spring/Summer wardrobe or Fall/Winter wardrobe? Most people that do not switch out clothes have one reason! COST! Buy things on sale! Buy from me!! This is one of the reasons I decided to post what is trending in fall 2015!

1. FAUX FUR STOLES!
2. Flare Pants!

3. The 70's Vibe!

4. Statement Earrings!

5. Neons!



6. Shearling!
7. Brown

8. Chunky Knits!

9. Head to Toe Black!

10. Long Line Blazers!

11. Unique Hose Wear!

12. Winter Florals!

13. Winter White/ Cream

14. Turtlenecks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wearable Spring Trends

Welcome to my blog!  I love to talk fashion! I like to let everyone know what I am thinking.. good or bad in what I think is...