Friday, February 20, 2015

FASHION Essentials for 2015 1-10...

Must Have for 2015...

I have put together what fashion items you need for 2015! Yes the entire year of 2015. These are items you can get on sale now or some people go to secondhand stores so you see it pick it up you will need it and these are items that I think every person needs these through the years ahead! Fashion for 2015 is going to be a unbelievable year. This is a fun year to try the trends like a one shoulder dress, lace or/and ruffles. This is a great year for classics a great blazer or a crisp cotton shirts. These items are the 25 items you will need for a great chic year!

1. Striped Shirt
This is a great idea. White and Nay boat neck shirt is great for a summer nautical look. This is a trend for 2015 but this is also a classic look that can you can keep in your wardrobe for seasons to come. This shirt is from J.Crew.. White and Navy. $90.. yes $90... I just sold a new J.Crew shirt done in Coral and Navy same style for $19. 

Here is the $19 shirt from J.Crew I sold for $19


2. Evening Pant

This is a year of evening pants. This is a great go to item!You can go with a high or low waist style everyone will go for a more roomy pant.

These pants are DKNY...$146
Ebay item just bought... Jones New York $4.99 Yes $4.99

3. Tuxedo Blazer
This style jacket will take you from morning to evening. Now Blazers are always a classic style and needed in your wardrobe but there is something about the look of a tuxedo blazer that says wow... look at her! Try working this in with a jean. 
This jacket is from Forever 21 at $32.90

4. White Jeans
White jeans are more versatile then ever! Great white on white look pair with a white tee. You will wear them in the summer but this is really for every season.
Reid Cone Jean from J.Crew $95

I did purchased these jeans for $4.99 They are from INC From Macy's NEW!!!!

5. One Shoulder Dress

This is a huge trend for 2105! This will not only be hot in a dress but a top is a gorgeous look. The look has been somewhat put away for awhile but this will be a look to carry all year from a winter evening dress to a summer sundress.
This dress is from Karena $295.00!


This look is from Jessica Simpson that I bought on eBay for $22.00 NEW with tags!

6. Gingham... 
This is a huge trend for both men and women. This is a look that is going towards blouses, dresses and skirts.
I would recommend buying a piece that goes with a traditional piece.
This skirt is Pricey I would not recommend buying this unless you have money to throw around and in that case I will go shopping with you and you can be my best friend.
Skirt is Melissa Webb~ $569!!!! yes $569

I have in my ebay store a few great Gingham items for sale. Check it out! Gingham

I have 2 Tommy Hilfiger cap sleeve blouses for $15.99

7. Menswear Flat. I am not so much into this. I remember have a wingtip back in the day when I am going to a New Kids on the Block Concert. In 2015 the flat is a must have period but they want you look more of a menswear look. 
This from Lytton $178.. Can you say payless if you want to try this look.

8. A Sweater Dress.. This look does not seem to go away so they are on sale now so pick them up. If they are a cap sleeve wear it into spring. Fall this will be hot and one of my favorite looks is a sweater dress with a ridding boot. The look is it to be a little more a lose fit.
This dress is at Nordstrom $60

I have a Tommy Hilfiger dress on eBay. This is NEW with tags. $24.99

9. Camel Coat...
This is a great look. I love this color and perfect for winter and go with a camel trench coat. This is just a must wear neutral color great for the person that hates to keep going back to black.

Double Breasted Coat.. Mango.com $119

10. Classic Trench..
I have been talking about this for a month! This is a great look. Great in a bold color like yellow or Blue.
If you don't want to spend a lot of money go with a less expensive option. Go to eBay..
This is from Calvin Klein.. $99 Great look and love the neutral color.

I have a  lot of options of trench coats in my store. I have trenches from Khaki, Denim and Yellow and many more.
Check it out: Trench Coats

I have a Gap Style  Khaki trench $21.99

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wearable Spring Trends

Welcome to my blog!  I love to talk fashion! I like to let everyone know what I am thinking.. good or bad in what I think is...