Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Fashion News... Guess and Gucci

Guess or Gucci

Part of my blog I will also bring fashion news. I know when looking in the thrift stores or consignment shops I see a purse that has a Studded G or G logos the on the purse I get excited that is is a Gucci. Well at least when I first started. These 2 brands logos may look the same to the person that does not have fashion common sense. I don't disagree that a Guess purse that has a studded G do have the brand in the purse as Guess but it is deceiving and can be confusing.

There is a big difference in quality in a Guess product and a Gucci Product. This battle has been ongoing for sometime now and Gucci has lost case after case in the trademark war.

You decide?
I have to admit that sneakers athletic shoe is really really close... Almost to close...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Wearable Spring Trends

Welcome to my blog!  I love to talk fashion! I like to let everyone know what I am thinking.. good or bad in what I think is...