Friday, February 27, 2015

Blog 2 on the "Transition" from Winter to spring... UGH... What do I wear!!!

Today is February 27th and March is less then 48 hours away.
I don't think I have ever wanted to see March in my life. It has been cold and biter here in Ohio. I always have a plan the night before on what will I wear the next day! I usually have a cute outfit picked out and then.... I look outside and there is ice and snow and it is -4 and I opt for my Blue Camo  jeans with a chunky black sweater and then put on my ice blue Uggs. 

So what can I wear to make it a stylish transition!

1. Wear a stylish leather vest
This is a great layering piece and will make the transition easy from winter into early spring. 

This vest is from Public School $995
Well there is another option out there! 
This style is from INC and the starting bid on ebay is $4.95 with a buy it now at $33 This is a faux leather style 

2. Bright Blue Bag!
Have the winter blues? Kick the winter Blues with a brighter color!
This bag is Shaffer; $390

Here is a guess purse Faux Leather $65


3. Lighten Up!

Spring is when everything is in bloom and gray skies fade into sunshine. This is the time of year to gradually add to your wardrobe. Wear pastel color sweater and a flirty skirt with a boot.
Slowly work in the seasons hottest colors slowly!
Go with a blush color sweater and a ivory pant. I love the ice blue color. Put away the harsh brown and red sweaters for the transition. No I am not saying do not have red and brown in the spring and summer it is just a red sweater with ivory pant still screams winter to me. Now a red boat neck sweater and a White Bermuda short. Classic Summer look!!

4. Dare to go bare!

I think the transition from winter to spring is the hardest for us women. We realize that the seasons ahead will require less clothing and we notice our bodies have been covered up for several months!
Trick: Go bare in small doses. Wear a crop pant, add a sleeveless blouse just balance the look.

5.Accessorize!!!
This transition from winter to summer is more then just changing your clothing but your accessories, make-up and nail polish!
Like Above: Switch out the drab black bulky tote for a brighter color or a stylish clutch. How about a lighter color nail polish? 
As always by changing something like an accessory is a cheap way to change up a season. 

Example.. Black pant? Wear a strappy heel... Think outside the box!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wearable Spring Trends

Welcome to my blog!  I love to talk fashion! I like to let everyone know what I am thinking.. good or bad in what I think is...