Sunday, February 8, 2015

Jimmie JOHNSON NASCAR... GAP Model

Jimmie Johnson.. New face of GAP..

I know... I thought of the same thing :) How can Jimmie Johnson be the face of GAP? I am one of those people that do not watch NASCAR.. Please no offense but I can not spend hours of my day watching cars go in a circle. That is just not me! I know that the fans are die hard fans and are very passionate.

So lets talk about this! 
GAP has name Jimmie Johnson the ambassador for GAP.
This is for the Spring 2015 season and this is the more casual line for GAP. Must say he is not bad to look at!
From what I see.. he is a all American guy with great values! He really shows what men should look like in 2015! I know some of the models don't really fit the Normal America. Just like Sports Illustrated to feature the first plus size model in the swimsuit model magazine. Really a 12? She wore a bikini and was 1 month pregnant!

GAP I feel has stepped up in this direction by going with this all American NASCAR racer that is loved by so many.

GAP is moving forward with print ads, social media and visual presentations in 350 Gap Factory Stores.
The ads will feature Jimmie Johnson as well as his wife Chandra. 
GAP will also be partnering with Jimmie Johnson foundation on several programs throughout the campaign.

The only thing is why only in Gap Factory Stores?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wearable Spring Trends

Welcome to my blog!  I love to talk fashion! I like to let everyone know what I am thinking.. good or bad in what I think is...