Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Investment Piece? #1 of 10 must haves

Hump DAY!!!

I have been thinking about this a good bit and was wondering if women buy clothes every season or do you just buy one piece? DO most women work their wardrobe year after year? 

I LOVE to have new clothes but don't want to spend a bundle. I do clean my closets every season. I do get sell half my items as I grown tired of clothing items quickly. 

The one thing I miss about working is I don't dress up everyday but I do shower, makeup and  wear stylish items so I feel better and I need to look the part. 

So my question is... Investment piece?
Is there such a thing?
So how much would be considered an investment piece and are they called investment pieces to justify that it cost possibly then your mortgage payment for a month? I know a Burberry Trench or a Channel bag will pricey so maybe the name investment pieces came up because we need to explain this to our husbands?

So investment... This is usually something that you can make a profit or at least sell down the road and make money.So next time you see a pricey item think will this really be an investment long term and can I use this but get some money out of it when I am finished? There is a iPhone app that will give you an idea what a item will be worth in the future. The app is Realbook 
Items that are a limited addition will be the best bet. I recently saw the coach purses that featured Snoopy these are selling for big bucks on eBay and then I also saw a pair of limited edition Jordan's sell for above and beyond the retail.

Another great investment piece is a high end watch such as, Rolex Cartier or Tag... You will double your money within 2 years.
So when it comes to shelling out the big bucks or an "investment" piece think about it. Will I use it once and then let it sit or is it so spacial that I am afraid to wear it.

I am going to go through 10 items that are investment pieces that I think are worth the money. These are staples to have in your wardrobe, Maybe not a $3000 watch or handbag but items that will take you season after Season.
Chic Suit! Everyone needs a suit in their wardrobe! Maybe not in a bright color but a classic Ivory or Black suit. I love a crisp white suit. It is a classic and can be worn dressed up for a special occasion


Check out the suits I have for sale!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wearable Spring Trends

Welcome to my blog!  I love to talk fashion! I like to let everyone know what I am thinking.. good or bad in what I think is...