Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Fabletics...

Fabletics

I saw a ad on Facebook and wanted to take a look on I can get an entire workout outfit for $25! So I looked and I said ok what the heck! I ordered  my fabletics outfit



I did see that I will be a VIP member which means I get to pick a different outfit for $49 for the 1st of the month. I can skip anytime.

I ordered this on Thursday morning and I received this today! WOW!!! This is such quality clothing and the fit is perfect! You will not be disappointed. It is worth every penny. 

The only complaint I have is my outfit was $29 and not $25. Finally workout gear that is cute and so well made.

Try it today: Quality Workout gear

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wearable Spring Trends

Welcome to my blog!  I love to talk fashion! I like to let everyone know what I am thinking.. good or bad in what I think is...