Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Fashion Investment #8 Jewelry your own style

Love a great jewelry piece! I would pair a clunky necklace with one of my suits when working and it would just give it a great pulled together look. I have a gold piece and a silver piece that I kept for my wardrobe. I think you can put on a white shirt and a great necklace and look so pulled together!

I think the most must have investment jewelry pieces are a diamond stud or gold hoop earring.  I have a few friends that have a signature ring. One is a signet ring that has been passed down and it studded in diamonds and the other ring is bold gold with a significant diamond in the middle. I always love that look and I always noticed how awesome it looked!


So is jewelry fashion? Yes.. Clothing and jewelry one makes the other look better. The fashion experts say a fine jewelry earring is required. When spending the money on a jewelry item first ask yourself how often will I wear this and will it become a signature piece. I would buy trendy jewelery that is the fashion jewelry. The best pieces buy classics and let the gifts roll in!

I love the Chaps line at Kohl's as there are so many classic designs as well as Lauren Conrad.

Buy a classic gold necklace, great watch and classic earring. I also want to add a signature ring besides your wedding rings.
Worth the investment!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Wearable Spring Trends

Welcome to my blog!  I love to talk fashion! I like to let everyone know what I am thinking.. good or bad in what I think is...