Monday, February 2, 2015

Happy Monday!!!
Maybe in Seattle it is not happy Monday! What is a big fashion trend for Spring 2015?

Rain Anyone? Sorry still thinking about Seattle and that terrible play at the end of the game! The Spring will feature a trench coat as a must have and or a Cape. This is a big trend and goes right into the football season!

Well Since the Patriots won the Superbowl Why not show the model that is also known as Mrs. Brady in a stylish trench?


So lets talk fashion Spring 2015? Trench coat is a must have a really is a staple in any wardrobe! This will take you right into the fall season! Buy a trench in a khaki color. There are so many cute colors for the spring trench but to get the maximum look for your money is go with a nutral color. I would also consider a double breasted style for a classic look. I will have trench coats listing most everyday and the one that comes to mind is the yellow trench coat. 

If you want to go for a color for spring then shop at my store! 
I will be listing many trench coats ans I have some already listed.







Ok So I recently bought a trench coat for myself and I went with a bold color.. Paid $19 I have a lot of London Fog Trench Coats on sale right now. Please keep in mind a trench does not always have to have a belt... I have a awesome Brooks Brothers Trench Coat for sale... 



These are a few of my trench coats that are on ebay.

Calvin Klein Light Green Trench Coat

Lane Bryant Bright Blue Satin Trench Coat



No comments:

Post a Comment

Wearable Spring Trends

Welcome to my blog!  I love to talk fashion! I like to let everyone know what I am thinking.. good or bad in what I think is...