Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Hello!!! Well groundhog day came and went and some saw their shadow some did not. I think it will be what it will be! 
There is still winter left and spring is coming soon!

When does everyone start updating their wardrobe for Spring? I have started to do this and loving the dresses for the spring and summer. One of the must haves is a lace dress. Even if you are not a dress person try t fit lace into your wardrobe for the season. Maybe a short sleeve lace tee with a cute navy short.

These runway styles are a little crazy but shows you that this look is hot!
White lace is hot for the seasons ahead! White is a must have for the season anyway so adding white lace is a perfect idea!
Here below are the runway styles... Don't this at the total package but the ideas. That is one thing I am strong at doing. Take a look that is hot and put it in everyday looks! From a stay at home mom to an executive for a major corporation. You will feel better about myself if I try to be stylish! 








Click on the link to go to my ebay page for the lace items that I have listed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wearable Spring Trends

Welcome to my blog!  I love to talk fashion! I like to let everyone know what I am thinking.. good or bad in what I think is...