Saturday, February 7, 2015

Fashion Investment #4 cigarette pants and What are they?

Cigarette Pant!

The first think is what is a cigarette pant? I have hear this in the fashion world for the past 10 years. So this is worth spending the money on this trend that does not seem to go away!

Cigarette pant is a slim pant with a opening on the bottom instead of a tapered Leg. You may hear they called "stovepipe pants" "pencil pants" These pants became popular in the 1950's in women and men's fashions!

They became popular when Marilyn Monroe and Elvis Presley wore these pants. I love these pants. I would recommend a black or white pant and a Denim Cropped pant. If I had to invest in one it depends on the occupation but I would do the Black for a office Chic look. These are a great pair of pants if you have a small waist and big hips. NO Spanx here... These give great coverage and a slimming look!!!

Here are a few examples!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Wearable Spring Trends

Welcome to my blog!  I love to talk fashion! I like to let everyone know what I am thinking.. good or bad in what I think is...