Wednesday, February 11, 2015

#7 Must Have Investments

Cashmere Sweater!
This is worth the investment!

This looks so elegant and stylish and has been for years!
I have a few colors that I love! A long time ago I bought a well made cashmere sweater in gray and still have it and it remains my favorite sweater!

Some people think oh Cashmere is for he fall, Winter or Holiday.
This is a fabric that does breathe and several designers do make a short sleeve style for that reason. This may be the only sweater that you can wear to the office and then pair it with jeans for a night out. I am headed to Nashville this weekend and I will bring a red scoop neck and a Gray hooded sweater that I can dress up or down!

I do recommend buying a good one. This way you will have it for years and think of the resell value. I have a friend who is also a fellow hockey mom that is always so put together! I do get a lot of ideas by putting outfits together. I was in a store in the mall that I wanted a these jeans. Light Denim with Orange and Gold Embellishment on the pockets. I did not like what the store had paired with them and searched and searched... I found a cute Orange Sleeveless top that was orange chiffon and had gold embellishment. It so happened that the district manager was behind the counter when I was about to pay and she was floored that I was able to put that together with not a blink of an eye.
She offered me a position with the company right there. I then knew that I needed to do this again! My sister recommended that I was so good at this! Earlier this year.. well actually Dec 31st I had a women contact me that she needed help wearing something that evening. I brought her a few things and suggestions and she bought them from me and was so happy that she hugged me!
I felt so proud of the gift I was given. Some people may not think so but this is my job! 

These are the Cashmere Sweaters I have available now... Quality sweaters at a great price!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wearable Spring Trends

Welcome to my blog!  I love to talk fashion! I like to let everyone know what I am thinking.. good or bad in what I think is...