Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Oscar Fashions!

I love watching the red carpet to see all the dresses and to see what is on trend. Of course, you are not going to wear a couture gown to work or to go shopping. It is the colors fabrics and details.

Best Dressed: (my opinion)

This is gorgeous! I always think red is a statement piece. Take from it the rosette detail and the fan look on the strapless dress.
Actress Rosamund Pike wears Givenchy Haute Couture


Runner ups: 
This is a gorgeous dress..
 Actress Scarlett Johansson


I love love this color! What can you take from this dress? The color and a bold necklace. In this case is attached to the dress. This color is hot for the 2015 fashion season!

Actress Emma Stone wearing Elie Saab 

I love the color and the beading of this dress!!! What can you take from this? The Beading but I love the color!!

Who I hated... 
Here is goes... 
 Actress Gwyneth Paltrow in a Ralph & Russo 

Ok I hated this it looks like she went into her mothers closet and took out the 1980's bridesmaid dress. The color is pretty but the huge bow... rosette This season it is about delicare rosette.

Hated Runner up!
What the Hell was this?
Blanca Blanco 


Surprising dress of the night! Lady Gaga.. I know there are some people that will disagree with me but she was gorgeous during her sound of music bit. I never realized how gorgeous she is I know her red gloves were gross but the dress was pretty.

Stunning!!!
The first dress took 25 people to make this dress!

I also think this dress stole the show!!! Love the silvery flowing style!! 

Also check this out!!! What a beautiful voice!
I think this is the best I have ever heard this song

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wearable Spring Trends

Welcome to my blog!  I love to talk fashion! I like to let everyone know what I am thinking.. good or bad in what I think is...