Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Easter Dressing 2015

Easter Dressing 2015

I love Easter day as it represents new life and spring is here!
Easter is spacial to me as it is the most important day in my christian faith. I grew up in a house with 4 brothers and a sister in a small house in Darby, PA.  I remember growing up I never understood her passion about Easter and Christmas. We by no means had a lot of money but she made sure of 2 things we had all we could ever ask for at Christmas and Easter. All of us would have a new Easter outfit. I have this rule in my house as well. We all get new outfits for Easter as this is a new beginning  fresh new start. Earl my darling husband had a hard time adjusting to this because he was raised differently. My mom at all cost was to make sure we had a Easter and Christmas outfit, new PJ's for Christmas eve and more gifts then we could ever ask for. I remember JT's (my sons first Christmas) I bought him so much... He fell asleep halfway opening them. He was only 6 months old but I had to follow in my mothers foot steps.  I am better now as Earl and I have come to a compromise.

So I wanted to write about this in my blog about Easter dressing. Some people won't care about this but hey ladies look at it as an excuse to get a new outfit.

So what is a trend for this season and what will make you smile years from now at your family picture.
This is my Easter Dress this is from Lands' End and I did get this on eBay. Though Lands' End also has great prices.

Well everyone know I love Ann Taylor. When I was a 8 that was my entire wardrobe. I love Ann Taylor or Ann Taylor loft. 
These looks are from Ann Taylor
I love this color the price is $119 but they do have 40% off!! 

This style is from Ann Taylor loft.. Same style but the color is a gray tint.. light silver. $89

Dresses in my store 

Here are a few I think would be great buys for your Easter looks.

There are so many I have but here are a few.
This is a Ann Taylor Dress Blue and White Faux Wrap Matte Jersey $29

This is from DKNY.. New $34






This is a dress from Anthropologie $21

\
This is New with tags London Times Yellow Dress... Great Rosette look! (Oscar look)  $25 





This dress is New with tags from Ann Taylor LOFT! White with Jeweled neckline.. again Oscar look! $25...






No comments:

Post a Comment

Wearable Spring Trends

Welcome to my blog!  I love to talk fashion! I like to let everyone know what I am thinking.. good or bad in what I think is...