Thursday, February 5, 2015

DVF #2 Fashions that are worth the investment: Diane Von Frustenberg Dress

I am sick of this weather!!! Who is with me! I am tired of the slush and ice and a dirty car!

Better days are ahead! Think Spring!

The #2 must have item to have in your wardrobe is a Diane Von Frustenberg Wrap Dress!  This has been a hot item since the 1970's. This is a classic designer that her legacy and styles never go out of style!
When I worked at Apple Vacations before Earl and I met I wore Diane Von Frustenberg 60% of the time. I had silk blouses skirts and pants. I loved the way her fashions made me feel.  I always felt pulled together.

Invest in a DVF Wrap Dress or shirt dress! You will pull this out time and time again! This is a piece that you  will wear time and time again. This is great for the woman that is super busy a career woman or Mom that does not have hours to get ready for a date.
Change it up with a statement necklace and watch and you have a pulled together look!

This is an investment piece but will never go out of style and you will get compliments all day and night long!  Great weather you gain a few pounds that time of month!

Here are a few examples of this dress.


I only have one DVF dress in my collection now on eBay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wearable Spring Trends

Welcome to my blog!  I love to talk fashion! I like to let everyone know what I am thinking.. good or bad in what I think is...