Tuesday, February 10, 2015

What did the Grammy's show us about fashion for spring

The award shows in later winter show us a lot about fashion going forward! I love watching to See what is a trend because after all the big designers set the hot items for the season ahead! 
:

The top fashion trends from the Grammys:

My Favorite!!


It looks like lace was a big hit. Look at Beyonce she looks great in this black lace gown! I told you lace would be big! I was in Miejer the other day grocery shopping and they had a pink lace dress for spring!!! 

The hot colors were black but black is always in style!
Pink was big on the red carpet as well as Sparkle and cut outs
I can't wait until the Oscars! This is true fashion show.





This was my favorite!!! Love the teal color!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wearable Spring Trends

Welcome to my blog!  I love to talk fashion! I like to let everyone know what I am thinking.. good or bad in what I think is...