Sunday, February 1, 2015

2/1/15!! Really February 1ST!!!

Happy Superbowl Sunday!!

I did not have a post yesterday because I was in Toledo and Detroit for some awesome hockey games for my son!

I was getting dressed yesterday and wanted to wear all the great items I have in my own closet but the weather was not cooperating with me. I hate when that happens!!

I am ready for spring! Summer not one of my favorites but the clothes are so cute! I listed a few new items that will take you into the spring season! 

See all my items at  Items for SALE on Ebay!
Click on the link and see my items for sale!

Lucky Brand Tunic BOHO




Tommy Hilfiger Gingham Shirt








GAP Shirt Dress



No comments:

Post a Comment

Wearable Spring Trends

Welcome to my blog!  I love to talk fashion! I like to let everyone know what I am thinking.. good or bad in what I think is...