Friday, January 30, 2015

HAPPY FRIDAY!!! Spring Update


Happy Friday!! 
It is so cold here!!! All I can think about is warm weather brighter skies!!

I chose to feature today is a spring trend is a evening pant.
This will be a huge trend for the spring must haves and right into summer. This picture shows a black evening pant. Pair this with a white blouse and a strappy sandal. I would also buy a white pant and pair with a black shirt or that gorgeous electric blue that I featured earlier in the week. Don't let the name scare you away. 

This is a look from DKNY $195... I will look for styles that will cost 10% of that!!!! I will let you know when I have these in stock!
The other pictures are from various designers that are out of my price range. Those designers range from $700 to $1200.. Yes I did not put a decimal point in there.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Wearable Spring Trends

Welcome to my blog!  I love to talk fashion! I like to let everyone know what I am thinking.. good or bad in what I think is...